Monday, November 23, 2015

A Good Day

Today I had made a huge snowball! Me and my friends wanted to make a snowman on a couch.
Unfortunately we did not finish but it was very fun. This was my first blog post hope you like it!
Let me tell you a little about myself,
1.My favorite food is mac and cheese.
2.My favorite video game is minecraft (minecraft.org).
3.My favorite sport is on the line between soccer and basketball.
4.My favorite animal is a dog.
5.My favorite joke is ask someone to tell you to explain a risk then after they say it say"this."
   Thank you for listening to my first blog post.

5 comments:

  1. Hello everyone hope you like this blog post.I have a question for you do you have any plans or did anything that you would like to share. Please feel free to leave a comment to share about your 2015 winter/snow fall time.
    Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I think winter is fun and my most favorite thing to do in winter is have snowball fights, build snowman and make snow angles. That's what I like to do in winter.

    by Julian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that making huge snowballs are fun!
    by Selena

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite thing about the first snowfall of 2015 is that my son wrote YOLO in humongous letters in the snow in our yard:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jackson
    I love to make snowmans with my sisters. do you like to make a snowman with your sister?I also like to play in the snow.

    ReplyDelete