Tuesday, November 24, 2015

New Minecraft Update!

Today I will talk about the newest update for Minecraft. It seems that Mojang has been talking about a new update for console Minecraft (Playstation and Xbox). Mojang has posted a picture of Steve in a clay biome with a guardian pretty much confirming underwater temples and Steve was holding a slime block and a couple other new things. There was also a rabbit in the background obviously confirming rabbits Steve also held rabbit hide, rabbit stew, and cooked and raw rabbit meat. So that´s it for now. hope you liked this post happy 2015 new year and bye. To cover more information check out ibxtoycat´s youtube channel he covers a lot of new console updates so that's it.ibxtoycat-YouTube      

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackson, I'm excited about the new Minecraft update! Can you post a link to ibxtoycat's channel if that's allowed? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jackson,
    I am looking forward to getting that update. Who is ibxtoycat and do you know who Skyplaysminecraft is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Minecraft man! I got an update for PE Minecraft! My update made it so you can go to the NETHER! The next time I played Minecraft I built A nether portal and jumped in. I was disappointed when I spawned with a with a face full of lava.

    ReplyDelete